DeShaun Watson’s name has been thrown around a lot over the past 24 hours. It will be interesting to see where he ends up in tonight’s NFL draft.
It was reported by Ian Rapoport of NFL Media on Wednesday that the Houston Texans could end up drafting Clemson quarterback DeShaun Watson if he were to fall to them in the first round.
It sounds the chances of Watson falling are not very good.
Jason Cole of Bleacher Report is reporting that both the Chicago Bears and Jacksonville Jaguars could take Watson in the top-10.
With all the money the Bears just game Mike Glennon, I’m not sure why they would use a first round pick on a quarterback with all of the other issues they need to fix on their roster.
When it comes to the Jaguars, I know Blake Bortles had a rough season in 2016, but why not give him another year and see what he does. If he plays poorly in 2017 then the Jags can draft a quarterback next year when the options coming out of college will be much better.
More from Toro Times
- Legendary Houston Texans DE J.J. Watt is an Unquestioned First Ballot Hall of Famer
- Houston Texans: What fans have to look forward to in 2023
- Houston Texans news: Hold on first draft pick weakens, Bryce Young still the choice, more
- Houston Texans Inactives: Guess who’s back, back again
- Houston Texans: Nashville mayor asks for Titans game to be postponed
I’m honestly not buying that the Bears and Jaguars are thinking about taking Watson so high in the first round.
Comment below and tell us where you think Watson will end up.