6. San Francisco 49ers — They played a very good game against the Seahawks, but they need more consistency.
7. Carolina Panthers — A loss to the Saints at the Superdome isn’t anything to hold their head down about. This team will get back on track.
8. Kansas City Chiefs — They are a very good team, but even with 10 wins, I can’t call them a great team just yet.
9. Philadelphia Eagles — LeSean McCoy should be named “The Abominable Snowman” with his rushing performance in the Philadelphia blizzard.
10. Chicago Bears — They played like Mike Ditka was in the house Monday night. Oh, wait he was.