NFL Power Rankings: Week 14
Dec 8, 2013; Foxborough, MA, USA; New England Patriots offense celebrates a touchdown by New England Patriots wide receiver Danny Amendola (80) during the fourth quarter against the Cleveland Browns at Gillette Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Stew Milne-USA TODAY Sports
The Top 5
1. New England Patriots — If any team has to play them at home in the AFC Playoffs, I believe the Patriots will always find a way to win the game.
2. Denver Broncos — I hope Peyton Manning doesn’t tell me where to place this ranking.
3. Seattle Seahawks — The most dangerous team playing at home in the NFL. Might as well stamp a Super Bowl ticket if they gain home field advantage.
4. Cincinnati Bengals — The Bengals might not be the prettiest team in the league in how they win, but they sent the Colts out of Cincinnati pretty easily, Sunday.
5. New Orleans Saints — The Carolina Panthers didn’t stand a chance against Drew Brees in the Superdome.