The Morning Fix: Bill O’Brien on the hot seat? and more
Good morning Houston! It’s been a busy week so far when it comes to the Houston Texans.
The Texans are still looking for safety help as they get ready to host free agent Aaron Williams.
David Quessenberry winning the George Halas award is a feel good story.
Our very own Jair Lopez wonders which unproven Texans’ wide receiver will make their final roster.
Here’s some more news:
Lonnie Ballentine an X-factor in Texans crowded safety battle [Texans Wire]
Ballentine will certainly get a chance to start this coming season.
QB coaches: Tom Savage “has grown a lot” [HoustonTexans.com]
Has he grown enough to be a franchise quarterback?
Breakfast: Romeo Crennel explains new role [HoustonTexans.com]
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
Sean Ryan ready for role as Texans’ QB coach [Houston Chronicle]
Ryan was a good quarterbacks coach during his time with the New York Giants.
Every NFL Team’s Hottest Hot Seat [Bleacher Report]
I don’t believe head coach Bill O’Brien is on the hot seat. He will be given some time to develop quarterback Deshaun Watson.
NFL 2017: Predicting All-Pro first team offense after OTAs [NFL Spin Zone]
Interesting read here.
2017 Offseason: Five Worst Free Agent Signings [Battle Red Blog]
It’s amazing how teams overpay players year after year.