Deshaun Watson and D’Onta Foreman could both become stars for the Houston Texans.
The two biggest names that the Houston Texans acquired in this year’s NFL Draft are quarterback Deshaun Watson and running back D’Onta Foreman.
Now that both Watson and Foreman attended this year’s NFL rookie premiere, both players had their photo taken as they posed for the perfect shot for their rookie trading cards.
Watson posted a photo of his rookie card on Twitter.
Foreman did the same. Here’s a look at his rookie card.
Even though both Watson and Foreman aren’t expect to have big roles during their first NFL season, they have bright futures ahead of them.
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
- There is just one way the Texans can lose the No. 1 pick
There is certainly a chance that Foreman could get a few carries a game in order to take some of the load off of Lamar Miller.
Of course that’s assuming Foreman is able to digest head coach Bill O’Brien’s offense in time for their season opener.
When it comes to Watson, even though John McClain of the Houston Chronicle doesn’t believe he’ll be the week one starter, there are many different reasons he could end up with the job at some point during the regular season.