Christian McCaffrey would be quite the weapon for the Houston Texans.
McCaffrey had an electric career for Stanford as a running back, returner, and part-time receiver.
He finished his collegiate career with 3,922 rushing yards, 1206 receiving yards, and a total of 31 career touchdowns from scrimmage.
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
When it comes to McCaffrey, the biggest issue with him is his size, but scouts still see him as a first-round talent in this year’s NFL draft.
The good news is that despite McCaffrey’s size he experienced no major injuries while averaging 30 touches a game in college.
The following slides are my draft notes as well as my pro-player comparison for the young running back. I hope you enjoy.