Houston Texans are getting to know two of the top offensive line prospects in Garrett Bolles and Cam Robinson.
The Texans have been very busy meeting with some of the top prospects in this year’s NFL draft.
Houston met with Texas Tech quarterback Patrick Mahomes on Sunday and Monday and then met with Clemson quarterback DeShaun Watson on Monday and will do the same on Tuesday.
It also looks like the Texans are checking out some of the top offensive lineman in the draft.
Aaron Wilson of the Houston Chronicle is reporting that Utah offensive tackle Garrett Bolles completed his visit with the Texans on Monday.
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
Ian Rapoport of NFL Media also reported that the Texans met with Alabama left tackle Cam Robinson and Monday and will continue to do so on Tuesday.
The Texans brought in Robinson about a week ago for a workout. This time it looks like they just wanted to sit down and talk with him.
The more teams are able to talk with a player face to face, the more it helps them to get a better feel for who they are as a person and whether they’ll be a good fit for their team as well as the locker room.
When an NFL team is about to pay a person millions of dollars, they want to make sure they’re investing their money wisely.