Good morning Houston! We have a lot of Houston Texans news for you today.
I also gave my reason for why the Texans should trade for Washington Redskins quarterback Kirk Cousins.
Here’s some Texans’ news from around the web:
Josh McCown, Geno Smith signings make QB market tighter for Texans [Texans Wire – Jeff Risdon]
All the Texans probably care about right now is when Tony Romo is gong to be released by the Dallas Cowboys.
A linebacker prospect for Texans for each round [Texans Wire – Jeff Risdon]
I like these articles by Texans Wire.
NFL execs unfiltered on every team’s free-agency moves [ESPN – Mike Sando]
One NFL executive had something interesting to say about the Texans.
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
Here’s some news from around the NFL:
Tar Heels QB Mitch Trubisky draws crowd at UNC pro workouts [Associated Press]
There were some mixed reviews on Trubisky.
This story is crazy.
NFL is developing a player training video for celebrations [Pro Football Talk – Mike Florio]
The NFL needs to let players have fun and express themselves after scoring. It makes the game more fun to watch.
Kaepernick donates $50,000 to Meals on Wheels [Pro Football Talk – Mike Florio]
Love reading stories like these. As much as some people hate Colin Kaepernick, he’s a good guy and he does what he can to help others.