Houston Texans: Seven-round mock draft
By Randy Gurzi
Can the Houston Texans find their franchise quarterback as well as a few playmakers, this 7-round mock draft tries to answer those questions
The 2016 NFL Mock draft will take place from April 28-30 in Chicago, Illinois. For fans, that date can’t get here quick enough as it’s one of the most exciting parts of the entire offseason.
Great teams are built through the draft and thanks to the popularity of both NCAA and NFL football, fans can’t help but get pumped up at the possibility of seeing some of the most exciting college players making their way to the team they cheer for.
More from Houston Texans Draft
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans: What fans have to look forward to in 2023
- Houston Texans news: Hold on first draft pick weakens, Bryce Young still the choice, more
- Believe it or not, the Texans are better than their record would Indicate
Houston Texans fans have to sit back and wait until the 22nd pick in the first round to see who will the newest member of their team and the mock drafts have already started flying in trying to predict the choice for them.
With a huge need at quarterback, fans are clamoring for the Texans to finally get the position solved this draft. However, without moving up in the first round, this could be a tough task.
So what will Houston do during draft weekend? Let’s take a look at how things could unfold with a full-seven round mock draft for your Houston Texans.
Here we will look at what the team could do should they stay put with all their selections as trades during draft night are unpredictable.
Next: Round 1