Jul 26, 2014; Houston, TX, USA; Houston Texans quarterback Tom Savage (3) throws a pass during training camp at Houston Methodist Training Center. Mandatory Credit: Troy Taormina-USA TODAY Sports
The Houston Texans are less than two weeks away from he beginning of their training camp, as rookies report July 26th. Five days later the veterans report and it will be football season once again before we know it.
More from Houston Texans News
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
- There is just one way the Texans can lose the No. 1 pick
The Texans are preparing to enter their second year under head coach Bill O’Brien, who came to the team after an awful 2013 season that saw the team fall to 2-14.
After righting the ship, Houston finished 9-7 for the rookie coach and the vibe around the team is completely different than it was this time last season.
The biggest questions heading into camp center around who will start at quarterback and whether or not the team can improve from their successful first year under O’Brien.
Today members of our writing staff are going to give their gut feelings on how they year will unfold with a month-by-month breakdown of the entire 2015 NFL season. If you like the work of any of these writers, simply click on their names to see more of their work.
Next: Click here for our first prediction!