Apr 26, 2013; Houston, TX, USA; Houston Texans first round draft pick wide receiver DeAndre Hopkins poses for a picture with his mother Sabrina Greenlee during a press conference at at Reliant Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Brett Davis-USA TODAY Sports
Welcome everyone to the 2014 Toro Times Houston Texans NFL Draft open thread.
Let’s talk about all thing NFL Draft here.
If I were to bet on who the Texans will select with the No. 1 overall pick, my guess is they take South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney with the top choice, and watch the quarterback sacks on Andrew Luck roll in.
Now there are rumblings the Texans will also trade picks to move into first round again for another choice? Could that mean that is where they will draft a quarterback?
Let us know what you are thinking about the NFL Draft
Could a potential second 1st round choice mean there would be a possibility that the Texans could get Clowney and Johnny Manziel in the same draft if he drops? It is a long shot, but crazy things can happen in the NFL Draft.
Every Texans fans would be happy then, right?
Please, let us know your thoughts on this draft all day and all evening long.
More from Houston Texans Draft
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans: What fans have to look forward to in 2023
- Houston Texans news: Hold on first draft pick weakens, Bryce Young still the choice, more
- Believe it or not, the Texans are better than their record would Indicate
Who do you what the Texans to select in this draft? We want to know.
Subscribe to the FanSided Toro Times Daily Newsletter for free by clicking here