32. Kansas City Chiefs- Worst of the 0-3 teams.
31. Indianapolis Colts- Without Peyton Manning the Colts are just not very good. The Colts continue their slide down power rankings.
30. Minnesota Vikings- Lost another game in which they were ahead big in.Detroitcame from behind to win late.
29. Cincinnati Bengals- Cedric Benson could still play this week while the Bengals await the result of his appeal.
28. Denver Broncos- not much going right for the Denver Broncos.
27. Seattle Seahawks- Beat theArizonaCardinals with the return of Sidney Rice.
26. Jacksonville Jaguars- The Jags have some young talented players in key positions but that’s just it they are young and need to learn to play in the NFL.
25. St. Louis Rams- Seemed to be on the receiving end of an angry Baltimore Ravens squad who over-looked a Titans team two weeks ago. Unfortunately the Rams are 0-3 and are falling behind in the NFC West race.
24. Tennessee Titans- Losing Kenny Britt for the season is going to hurt.
23. Carolina Panthers- While Cam Newton didn’t have a great day passing on a rain soaked field;Newtondid manage to earn his first NFL win.
22. Miami Dolphins- Miami was beat byClevelandthis past Sunday. Head coach will be gone by year’s end.
21. Arizona Cardinals- Lost to Seattle and Washington in back to back weeks.
20.San Francisco49ers- Sitting on top of the NFC West division where not many expected them to be.
19. Washington Redskins- Lost to a Dallas Cowboys and didn’t surrender a touchdown.
18. Cleveland Browns- Colt McCoy and the Browns added the Miami Dolphins as notches in their belts.
17. Chicago Bears- Worst offensive line in the NFL & it showed this last Sunday.
16. Atlanta Falcons- Most thought the Falcons would be better than this at this point of the season.
15. Dallas Cowboys- Can the Cardiac Cowboys and Tony Romo keep winning in this fashion?
14. Oakland Raiders- Beat up on a New York Jets team and have a true test this week againstNew England.
13. New York Giants- New York did beat a mediocre Rams team but one still feels as if the Giants will have a down year.
12. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- Are tied with the Saints in the division and doing slightly better than expected
11. Pittsburgh Steelers- Age could be catching up with the Steelers.
10. New York Jets- Lost to the Oakland Raiders inOakland, Sanchez was abused by theOaklanddefense.
9. Detroit Lions- Calvin Johnson is a beast and on pace to break the single season receiving touchdown record.
8. Houston Texans- Houston performed valiantly at the Superdome only to come up short at the end. The Texans Lost to a good Saints team.
7. Philadelphia Eagles- Dream over for the dream team?
6. Buffalo Bills- To everyone outside of B-Lo they are a surprise team.
5. San Diego Chargers- When will Antonio Gates return to the line-up?
4. New England Patriots- fell a couple spots after allowing Buffalo come back from 21 points down to win.
3. New Orleans Saints- Managed to win the 2nd half of Sunday’s game against the Texans after being man-handled during the 1st half.
2. Baltimore Ravens- Beat up on the St. Louis Rams but laid an egg two weeks ago to the Tennessee Titans.
1.Green Bay Packers- Defending Super Bowl champs & Aaron Rodgers…Still enough said!
Follow us on twitter @ToroTimes