The 2019 NFL season is here, and for all 32 teams it is the start of something special, and here are Week 1 game winner predictions.
The Houston Texans don’t play until Monday night when they face the New Orleans Saints, and the Green Bay Packers have already defeated the Chicago Bears, 10-3 on Thursday night in the NFL season opener for the 100th season of the league.
Sunday there are 13 games on the schedule, and on Monday night there are two games scheduled, including the Texans at Saints, and in the night cap, the Denver Broncos at the Oakland Raiders.
As for the AFC South, the games are the Tennessee Titans at the Cleveland Browns (1 p.m. ET), the Kansas City Chiefs at the Jacksonville Jaguars (1 p.m. ET), and the Indianapolis Colts at the Los Angeles Chargers (4:05 p.m. ET).
There is so much excitement ahead in the long-awaited return of football on Sundays, and next are game-winner predictions for the Sunday games and for the games on Monday night:
• Los Angeles Rams at Carolina Panthers — Rams
• Tennessee Titans at Cleveland Browns — Browns
• Kansas City Chiefs at Jacksonville Jaguars — Chiefs
• Baltimore Ravens at Miami Dolphins — Ravens
• Atlanta Falcons at Minnesota Vikings — Falcons
• Buffalo Bills at New York Jets — Jets
• Washington Redskins at Philadelphia Eagles — Eagles
• Indianapolis Colts at Los Angeles Chargers — Colts
• Cincinnati Bengals at Seattle Seahawks — Seahawks
• Detroit Lions at Arizona Cardinals — Lions
• New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys — Cowboys
• San Francisco 49ers at Tampa Bay Buccaneers — 49ers
• Pittsburgh Steelers at New England Patriots — Steelers
• Houston Texans at New Orleans Saints — Saints
• Denver Broncos at Oakland Raiders — Broncos
Each week we’ll keep track of the win-loss record of the game predictions for the entire season. Feel free to add your game winner predictions each week. Welcome back to the NFL season!