3 Challenges the Houston Texans must overcome vs. Colts in Week 14
By Pavithr Goli
There are challenges ahead for the Houston Texans when they face the Indianapolis Colts in Week 14.
Riding a nine-game win streak, the Houston Texans are a hot team and seem hard to stop. However, the Texans have a tough challenge to face when they play the improved Indianapolis Colt this Sunday in Week 14.
Earlier this season, the Texans got their first win against the Colts in a 37-34 shootout. In a sloppy affair between the Colts and the Texans, the game was decided on a bad decision made by the Colts head coach, Frank Reich.
More from Houston Texans News
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
However, this week, the Texans will not be as lucky. This is because the Colts, like the Texans, have also greatly improved. They were, prior to last week’s loss to the Jaguars, on a five-game win streak. Their offense was very powerful with Andrew Luck connecting with T.Y. Hilton and Eric Ebron.
The Colts’ defense was also clicking. Their defense is led by star linebacker Darius Leonard. as he currently has the most tackles this season.
The Colts are a team that cannot be overlooked due to their success on both sides of the ball this season.
Listed are three challenges that the Texans should be wary of when playing the Colts this Sunday.