Houston Texans have announced their list of inactive players ahead of their game vs. the Miami Dolphins in Week 8 on Thursday Night Football.
The defense will be depleted in the secondary and will have to rely on players like Jonathan Joseph, Kareem Jackson, Johnson Bademosi, Mike Tyson, Tyrann Mathieu, Justin Reid, A.J. Moore and Natrell Jamerson to step up if needed.
More from Houston Texans News
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
Reserve offensive lineman Greg Mancz will resume his role as the starting right guard until Fulton injury situation improves.
Recently signed inside linebacker Josh Keyes will suit for his first game with the Texans in the regular season with special teams player Brian Peters being ruled out for his fifth consecutive week with an ankle injury.
Keyes will probably be used more for special teams and a few defensive snaps to give the starters a breather on a short week of rest.
The Texans have a great opportunity to win their fifth consecutive game and remain in first place in the AFC South with a win over the Dolphins tonight.