Good morning Houston! The weekend is here and we’re even closer to the start of training camp. Here’s some Houston Texans’ news to get you through this Friday.
Pro Football Focus doesn’t know what they’re talking about when it comes to the Houston Texans’ roster.
I can’t wait to see just how much quarterback Tom Savage has grown when the season kicks off.
Here’s some more news:
Houston Texans: Offensive line must step up, or risk 2017 season [NFL Spin Zone]
Yes indeed. The Texans’ offensive line could make or break their season.
Is Watson Already Texans’ Best Building Block? [Bleacher Report]
Yes. It’s a no-brainer.
John McClain’s Texans’ breakdown: Secondary [Houston Chronicle]
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
Decoud could make an impact as a rookie.
I’m going with Watson. What do you guys think?
It can’t be Watt after missing almost all of last season.
Who Could Be Texans’ Surprise Starter? [Bleacher Report]
Good question. I’ll go with Robert Nelson.
11 most important offensive players for Texans in 2017 [Texans Wire]
Their offensive line.
This is good news because the Texans will need to run the ball a lot in 2017.
Ranking Every Division from Worst to First [Bleacher Report]
The AFC South got some respect.
NFL’s Most Overshadowed Stars [Bleacher Report]
One player on the Texans made this list.