It’s safe to say that J.J. Watt won’t be a pro golfer after his NFL career.
It seems like almost every athlete plays golf during their spare time. Houston Texans’ defensive lineman J.J. Watt isn’t any different.
On Monday, Watt played at the Erin Hills Golf Course in Wisconsin. Which of course is where this past weekend’s U.S. Open was played.
Watt posted a photo on Twitter.
As you can see in the tweet above Watt didn’t have any shame in showing his score card. He ended up shooting a 117, which of course is a lot better than the 147 he predicted.
As someone who plays golf and isn’t very good, I can relate to Watt. At least he was able to pull off quite a few bogeys. I can’t imagine that I would have done as well as him. I probably would have shot a 147.
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
- There is just one way the Texans can lose the No. 1 pick
The most important thing is that Watt is enjoying the final days of the offseason and is ready to go for the 2017 NFL season as the Texans look to once again win the AFC South and hopefully contend for a Super Bowl.
In just five weeks, Watt will be reporting to training camp along with his teammates.