Good morning Houston! It feels like the NFL season is so close to starting, but is yet so far away. Here’s some Houston Texans news to hold you over.
Can Jadeveon Clowney really make it to the Hall of Fame?
Here’s some more news for today:
What to Expect for 2017 Texans Defense [HoustonTexans.com]
I’m not sure if they’ll have the top defense in the NFL again, but top-5 would be great.
Key Takeaways from Every Team’s OTAs [Bleacher Report]
My takeaway is that quarterback Tom Savage seems comfortable.
Mistakes Every Team Would Like Back [Bleacher Report]
Two words. Brock Osweiler.
Houston Texans: Don’t overlook J.J. Watt on defense in 2017 [NFL Spin Zone]
I think Watt will have a very good season.
Houston Texans: Deshaun Watson proving himself in competition [NFL Spin Zone]
Watson may not start in week one, but I think he will during his first season.
NFL 2017: Predicting All-Pro first team defense after OTAs [NFL Spin Zone]
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
NFL 2017: Ranking the 30 best wide receivers [NFL Spin Zone]
You’ll have to see if any Texans’ made this list.
2017 NFL Quarterback Power Rankings: Post-OTAs version [NFL Spin Zone]
I’m sure the Texans are at the bottom of this list.