Good morning Houston! I hope everyone had a great weekend and you enjoy the Houston Texans news we have for you this morning.
Can the Texans really afford to keep Brian Cushing? Our Pete Manfre believes so and explains why.
Texans’ rookie wide receiver Deante Gray will be out until training camp with a hamstring injury.
Here’s some more news:
Sio Moore an upgrade over Max Bullough [Texans Wire]
Moore was very good as a rookie with the Oakland Raiders.
Hopefully by week one. But my guess is by week eight Watson will be the Texans starter.
If Miller and Fuller can step up, it would relieve a lot of pressure from DeAndre Hopkins.
Houston Texans: Why Max Bullough and Keith Mumphery were shown the Door [House of Houston]
I wonder if Bullough and Mumphrey were first round picks if the Texans would have released them.
5 NFL rookies poised to shine in 2017 regular season [NFL Spin Zone]
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
- There is just one way the Texans can lose the No. 1 pick
Houston Texans: What will LB Sio Moore and WR Dres Anderson mean [House of Houston]
More depth. Not much else.
Jeremy Maclin: 5 Super Bowl contenders that should be interested [NFL Spin Zone]
The Texans should think about signing Maclin.