J.J. Watt now ranked 35th on NFL Network’s top-100 list
Sorry, but Houston Texans’ star J.J. Watt shouldn’t be ranked in this year’s top-100.
The great thing about the NFL Network’s top-100 list is that the players vote for one another. So we know there isn’t any media bias.
There’s no doubt that Texans’ defensive star J.J. Watt is a force to be reckoned with, but he didn’t make an impact at all last season.
That didn’t stop Watt from making this year’s list as the 35th best player in the NFL.
Maybe the players voting for one another isn’t a perfect situation.
Watt believes the list is a joke, since he only played three games in 2016 after being shut down due to back injury that led to him undergoing surgery.
It really is a joke to consider Watt being one of the best players in the league heading into the upcoming season. The jury is out on whether or not he will be back to his previous form.
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
Watt was ranked third in 2016, first in 2015, 12th in 2014 and fifth in 2013.
Feel free to comment below and tell us where Watt should be ranked or if he shouldn’t be on this year’s top-100 list.