Good morning Houston! I hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend. We have some great stories for you to read this morning that pertain to the Houston Texans.
The Texans really do have a tight end trio that could give opposing defenses fits.
I think it’s unfair to call the Texans’ offseason losers.
Here’s some more news:
The top 5 KRs and PRs in the NFL heading into the 2017 season [FanRag Sports]
Interestingly enough the Texans made this list.
Who are the most overpaid players in the NFL? Find out inside [FanRag Sports]
Brian Cushing made this list. Can’t argue with that at all.
David Quessenberry keeps defying the odds [Texans Wire]
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
Texans depth chart preview: offensive line [Texans Wire]
Chris Clark predicted to start at right tackle.
Texans lineman Jeff Allen ready to regain form he had with Chiefs [Houston Chronicle]
If Allen can get on the field and stay healthy, it would be huge for the Texans.
Despite impending move, Raiders sell out season tickets [Pro Football Talk]
You have to give Raiders’ fans credit for supporting their team even though they’re leaving for Las Vegas in a few years.
Richard Sherman makes good on promise of college scholarship [Pro Football Talk]
It’s great to read about Sherman doing something so life changing for someone else.