I wonder if Will Fuller, Wendall Williams and Akeem Hunt of the Houston Texans had a wager on who would their foot race.
The NFL offseason can be a boring time for not only fans, but players as well.
This likely led to running back Akeem Hunt, wide receivers Will Fuller and Wendall Williams to race one another in order to find out who’s the fastest player on the Houston Texans.
Hunt ended up posting the video on Instagram. Check it out below.
You have to actually clicking on the right side in order to flip over and watch the race.
By the looks of it, Williams ended up winning, with Hunt closely right behind him.
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
- There is just one way the Texans can lose the No. 1 pick
Just last year Williams ran a hand-timed 4.19 forty yard dash at an NFL regional scouting combine. It ended up being a 4.32 after checking with a laser tracker.
Even though Williams came from a very small school where he ran track, he instantly impressed the Texans’ coaching staff with his speed last season as an undrafted rookie free agent.
Fuller ran a 4.32 forty at the NFL scouting combine in 2016 and Hunt was clocked with a 4.40 forty yard dash during his 2015 pro day.
The good news is that no one pulled a hamstring.
Texans’ wide receiver Jaelen Strong was impressed with the race.
Drop a comment below and tell us who you think won.