Good morning Houston! We have plenty of Houston Texans news for you to read over after the teams rookie minicamp this past weekend.
It was great to see J.J. Watt swinging a bat so hard. His back is clearly OK.
Deshaun Watson was already getting coached up by head coach Bill O’Brien.
Here’s some more news:
Not sure a free agent offensive tackle can really help the Texans.
The Texans will need Cunningham to make plays with Brian Cushing’s time in Houston almost over.
Watson’s NFL Education Begins with the Basics [Pro Football Talk]
Watson has to start somewhere.
Practicing against the best should help the Texans.
Texans rookie D’Onta Foreman hoping to make immediate impact [Houston Chronicle]
The Texans might need Foreman to make an immediate impact if Lamar Miller is unable to hold up.
Benardrick McKinney Reflects on Rookie Experience [Houston Texans]
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
I think Kevin Johnson could be a breakout player.
Watson Is Being Thrown into a Difficult Situation [Bleacher Report]
It’s not that difficult. The talent around him is great.
Julie’n Davenport could make an impact for the Texans.
Watt as an actor would be interesting.