The Houston Texans almost have all of their draft picks now signed after inking Deshaun Watson and four other draft picks today.
The Texans signed seventh round pick, center Kyle Fuller on Thursday.
Now Houston has signed quarterback Deshaun Watson, linebacker Zach Cunningham, defensive tackle Carlos Watkins, offensive lineman Julie’n Daveport and safety Treston Decoud.
With the Texans’ rookie mini-camp kicking off this weekend everyone of their draft picks are under contract except for third round running back D’Onta Foreman.
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
- There is just one way the Texans can lose the No. 1 pick
- Celebrate an amazing career with a new JJ Watt shirt from BreakingT
I would be surprised if Foreman’s deal doesn’t get done some time this weekend.
Foreman can still participate in the rookie mini-camp since NFL teams typically sign waivers guaranteeing that a player’s rookie contract will not be affected if they end up suffering an injury.
Which player are you most excited about for the Texans’ rookie mini-camp? Comment below.