Good morning Houston! Here is your daily dose of Houston Texans news.
It’s interesting how the Texans’ Super Bowl odds have shot up.
Deshaun Watson projected to be one of the top candidates for offensive rookie of the year.
Here’s some more news:
Director of player personnel Brian Gaine to remain with Texans [Houston Chronicle]
Gaine staying is great news but I imagine that one day he will get a general manager job somewhere in the NFL.
How Does RB Ogunbowale Fit with Texans Roster? [Bucky’s 5th Quarter]
I think Ogunbowale has a chance to win the Texans’ third string running back spot.
NFLPA Files Grievance Over Painkillers [Bleacher Report]
For years players have accused the NFL of doping them up with pain medications.
2017 NFL Preseason Schedule Dates, Starting Times Released [Bleacher Report]
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
- There is just one way the Texans can lose the No. 1 pick
That could be Deshaun Watson. But I think D’Onta Foreman could have a great rookie season.
This would be interesting.
I hope this insider is right.
Can Tom Savage Be Texans Franchise QB? [CBS Houston]
I wouldn’t hold my breathe on Savage being a franchise quarterback.