Houston Texans: Two different 7-round mock drafts
By Randy Gurzi
Two different writers give their takes on how the NFL Draft will work out for the Houston Texans with these two 7-round mock drafts
You aren’t sick of mock drafts yet, are you? Because there isn’t much time left to try and play out each and every scenario possible once the most exciting weekend of the NFL offseason gets here.
Until it finally commences though, we will keep trying to decide what could be the best scenario for the Houston Texans.
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
- There is just one way the Texans can lose the No. 1 pick
- Celebrate an amazing career with a new JJ Watt shirt from BreakingT
For the Texans there are still some holes to fill, despite addressing two of their biggest needs by signing Brock Osweiler at quarterback and Lamar Miller at running back.
They can stand to get a new defensive end, nose tackle and even some depth players at linebacker. Tight end seems to be a perpetual need in H-Town, and a complimentary receiver to DeAndre Hopkins could be added as well.
Here we have two separate 7-round mock drafts from members of the Toro Times as we try and address as many needs as possible, while still getting maximum value for each pick.
Next: Randy Gurzi's mock draft