After an early playoff exit, the Houston Texans have some work to do this offseason, including addressing these five positions in the NFL Draft
As the offseason continues to roll along teams like the Houston Texans are beginning to evaluate what moves they need to make this offseason. While free agency starts before the NFL Draft does, the scouting combine is just around the corner.
Teams have already been scouting collegiate players, but starting Wednesday, February 24th those players will be under a microscope as each team picks them apart in meetings and with on-field drills.
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
- There is just one way the Texans can lose the No. 1 pick
For the Texans, who have gone 9-7 in each of the past two seasons under head coach Bill O’Brien, there’s some real work to be done. The team has done a great job putting the talent they have in position to succeed, but the holes on the roster were exposed in an ugly way this postseason.
With that loss still stinging, we look at the five positions that Houston has to address during the upcoming draft, and what positions fans should be looking at during the combine which takes place in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Next: No. 5