Dec 1, 2013; Houston, TX, USA; Houston Texans owner Bob McNair (left) talks to general manager Rick Smith (right) before the game against the New England Patriots at Reliant Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Thomas Campbell-USA TODAY Sports
After a 1-4 start, the Texans have put themselves on post-season life support before we even get to see the cartoon trailers for the annual Charlie Brown Halloween cartoon special (Maybe the Great Pumpkin will actually appear this year and deliver a franchise quarterback to Kirby Drive).
Let’s be serious folks, barring some unforeseen miracle, the Texans are probably not going to make the playoffs this year. The unfiltered truth of the matter is that this team is and has been rebuilding since Gary Kubiak’s departure.
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
Next: Rebuilding Plan?