Texans vs. Falcons: Final injury report
The Houston Texans will face off with the Atlanta Falcons on Sunday in the Georgia Dome as the team looks to improve to 2-2 on the season.
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
Atlanta enjoys the home crowd and an unblemished record of 3-0. It would be helpful for Houston to have some of their injured starters return to action.
While none of the big names are officially ready to play, there is a shot that running back Arian Foster and left tackle Duane Brown could play as both are listed as questionable.
The complete list of injuries is listed below;
Safety Lonnie Ballentine – Knee
Inside Linebacker Akeem Dent -Hamstring
Running back Jonathan Grimes – Knee
Tackle Duane Brown – Hand
Running Back Arian Foster – Groin
Guard Brandon Brooks – Ankle
Outside Linebacker Jadeveon Clowney – Shoulder
Cornerback Johnathan Joseph – Hip
Quarterback Ryan Mallett – Chest
Tackle Derek Newton – Ankle
Safety Eddie Pleasant – Thigh
Guard Xavier Su’a-Filo – Calf
Safety Ricardo Allen – Knee
Running back Tevin Coleman – Ribs
Wide Receiver Devin Hester – Toe
Tight End Jacob Tamme – Concussion
Running Back Devonta Freeman (FP) Toe
Wide Receiver Julio Jones (FP) Toe/Hamstring
Linebacker Brooks Reed (FP) Groin