Sep 27, 2015; Arlington, TX, USA; Atlanta Falcons receiver Julio Jones (11) dives for the pylon to score a touchdown in the third quarter against Dallas Cowboys cornerback Tyler Patmon (26) at AT&T Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports
It’s that time of the week again Texans fans, time to make our predictions on what will happen when the Houston Texans take the field. This Sunday they head to Atlanta for a battle with the 3-0 Atlanta Falcons.
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
To make matter worse, their running game was on fire last week as well. Running back Devonta Freeman torched the Dallas Cowboys for 141 yards and three touchdowns.
Jones is a different story, as it will take a team effort to slow him down. Luckily, the Texans have a solid safety in Rahim Moore that can help over the top and try to take some of the deep threat away from the explosive playmaker.
Offensively, Houston has to get started quicker this game. Having less than 10 points at halftime once again could spell disaster for the team as they look to improve to 2-2 0n the year.
So how do our writers here at the Toro Times expect the game to go? Go ahead and click below to see what we all have to say. If you like the writer’s style, click on their name to see more of their work.
Next: Click here for our first prediction