The Houston Texans season is set to begin in less than a week when they face off with the Kansas City Chiefs at NRG Stadium in Houston. Predictions for the team are varied to say the least, and it is never easy to guess exactly what a team will do in any given year.
More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
- There is just one way the Texans can lose the No. 1 pick
No one saw the team improving from 2-14 to 9-7 in just one season under rookie head coach Bill O’Brien, but that is exactly what happened.
The down side to the big change is that now the Texans won’t sneak up on anyone like they did in 2014. Also, the schedule becomes much tougher as a second place schedule is always more challenging than the last placed schedule they faced during their nine win campaign.
Still, the Texans had a good draft this offseason and made some savvy moves to get younger throughout the roster. So, with the tougher schedule, more awareness to the team’s strengths and a younger roster, how will the Houston Texans finish the 2015 NFL season?
That is exactly the question our staff here at the Toro Times is looking to answer. Check out the season predictions from our writers, and if you like what they have to say click their names to see more of their work.
Next: Our first full season prediction...