More from Toro Times
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
- There is just one way the Texans can lose the No. 1 pick
Personally when I think of a nickname for the two-time defensive player of the year, I think of J.J. Swatt. This is the nickname he was given after showing a knack for batting down passes at the line of scrimmage.
Instead, Erik Lambert who wrote the piece for NFL Mocks, rated the moniker “The Milkman.” This is the nickname Watt was given by former teammate, linebacker Connor Barwin. Why “Milkman?” Because he always delivers according to Barwin.
Lambert warns that even though the name may sound soft, no one should ever make the mistake of calling the defender such a thing.
"Considering Watt was also a pizza delivery boy as well, it’s safe to say the Houston Texans defensive end has built a reputation on coming through when people need him.“Milkman” may sound soft but rest assured nobody would be stupid enough to call him that. Watt has 62 sacks in his career and he just turned 26-years old."
Other nicknames to crack the top ten include “Honey Badger,” “Big Ben” and “Megatron.”
Head over to NFL Mocks to see the other names and what order they all placed.