Oct 9, 2014; Houston, TX, USA; Houston Texans cheerleaders perform during the game against the Indianapolis Colts at NRG Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
As we all know, in a 16-game season schedule, every game is crucial. Each week, teams know that their performance could be the difference between making the playoffs or not, and the Houston Texans know that better than most.
More from Houston Texans News
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
- There is just one way the Texans can lose the No. 1 pick
After a 2014 season which saw them go 9-7 and miss the playoffs, the Texans have to know that making a few key plays in a few key places could have put them in the postseason for only the third time in franchise history. This year, the team is hoping to be even better, and should once again be jostling for a division title and a spot in the playoffs.
Every game they play will be important, but five games in particular should be crucial to the team’s success.
Next: Week 5