Nov 30, 2014; Houston, TX, USA; Houston Texans receiver Andre Johnson (80) smiles prior to the game against the Tennessee Titans at NRG Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Matthew Emmons-USA TODAY Sports
The Texans are unsurprisingly, going to take on the Colts without the services of Andre Johnson. This is a big blow for the offense. Johnson is a keystone of what the passing game is about. Starting in his place will be DeVier Posey, activated for the first time all season. C.J. Fiedorowicz will take Garrett Grahams spot in the line up as Graham I out with an ankle injury. The most targeted TE replaced by the least. Whitney Mericlus spot will be taken by John Simon.
More from Houston Texans News
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
Those players down, are going to make this win that much harder to achieve, and that much sweeter when they do it. The other Texans sitting this game out are QB Thad Lewis, CB Andre Hal, S Josh Aubrey, G Xavier Su-a Filo. Hal and Su’a-Filo will be missed the most from this list, however as they are both more role players rather then starters the Texans can work through this.
Texans at Colts, the impossible win awaits us. Kick off at 1200 CST. Be watching, be ready, gonna be a fun match up!
Keep your browsers here to the Torotimes for all your Texans news and insight!
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook or Twitter!