Fantasy Football: Week 4 MVP Predictions
Sep 21, 2014; Orchard Park, NY, USA; San Diego Chargers running back Donald Brown (34) runs with the ball as Buffalo Bills middle linebacker Brandon Spikes (51) pursues during the first half at Ralph Wilson Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kevin Hoffman-USA TODAY Sports
• Jacksonville at San Diego 4:05 p.m.
Donald Brown, RB, SD:
Due to injuries to Danny Woodhead and Ryan Mathews, Donald Brown will be the last running back left standing for the Chargers. Brown will get the chance to shoulder the load and be the feature back for the Chargers.
Projection: 110 yards rushing; 4 receptions, 20 yards.
Sep 14, 2014; Minneapolis, MN, USA; Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Cordarrelle Patterson (84) against the New England Patriots at TCF Bank Stadium. The Patriots defeated the Vikings 30-7. Mandatory Credit: Brace Hemmelgarn-USA TODAY Sports
• Atlanta at Minnesota 4:25 p.m.
Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, MINN:
Minnesota is starting their rookie QB, Teddy Bridgewater, and they have to manufacture touches for Patterson in order to get Bridgewater in a rhythm. Expect more usage for Patterson from here on out.
Projection: 4 receptions, 88 yards; 30 rushing yards.
More from Houston Texans Fantasy Football
- Texans currently boast the NFL’s 31st Ranked Rushing Defense
- Houston Texans: Should they bench Davis Mills and Insert Kyle Allen as QB1?
- This Season is a New Low, Even for Lovie Smith and the Houston Texans
- Houston Texans TE Brevin Jordan Hasn’t Lived up to the Billing so Far in his Career
- Are the Houston Texans’ run defense to blame?
• Philadelphia at San Francisco 4:25 p.m.
Darren Sproles, RB, PHI:
The 49ers have a stout defense, which will force Eagles QB Nick Foles to throw a lot of check downs to Sproles. Projection: 9 receptions, 66 yards.
• New Orleans at Dallas 8:30 p.m.
Tony Romo, QB, DAL:
Romo hasn’t produced the greatest fantasy numbers the last three weeks, but this week he will be in a shootout against the Saints and will be playing from behind most of the game.
Prediction: 320 yards, 3 TDs.
Monday, Sept. 29
• New England at Kansas City 8:30 p.m.
Tom Brady, QB, NE:
Brady is experiencing his worst year in fantasy in a long time, and it’s time for him to prove his haters wrong. Brady won’t blow up against the Chiefs, because Kansas City has a tough defense. Brady will throw for a few TDs in this game.
Projection: 220 yards passing, 2 TDs.