Houston Texans Roundup: Arian Foster is ‘pretty healthy’
Oct 13, 2013; Houston, TX, USA; Houston Texans running backArian Foster
(23) rushes against the St. Louis Rams during the first half at Reliant Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Thomas Campbell-USA TODAY Sports
As the wait for training camp continues for the Houston Texans, I was reading an article on CSN Houston about “10 observations” Dave Zangaro had on the Texans mini-camp practices.
One of his observations that stood out is the observation on Arian Foster as it states: “Foster looks just fine.”
In his article of observations it says:
"“Sure, the team isn’t hitting yet but there don’t seem to be any lingering effects from last year’s injury and surgery.”"
Though we really don’t know what Foster is thinking because he’s been silent with the Houston media this offseason. If he can stay healthy once the team starts hitting in preseason, I believe a lot of the offense will run through Foster in some way, especially with the absence of Andre Johnson.
If Johnson isn’t on the roster some training came or even Week 1, then it will be a long season with or without a healthy Foster.
More from Houston Texans News
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
In other Texans news:
• The official Texans site writes about Jadeveon Clowney’s favorite parts of being an OLB.
• House of Houston spoke with Shiloh Keo.
• Here is what ESPN.com wrote on J.J. Watt and his relationship with coach Bill Kollar.
• Duane Brown said not having Johnson at mini-camp wasn’t a distraction writes CSN Houston.
• Houston Chronicle writers talk about the Texans’ front seven on the Ultimate Texans blog.
Tweet of the Day