Oct 13, 2013; Houston, TX, USA; Houston Texans wide receiver Andre Johnson (80) warms up before the game against the St. Louis Rams at Reliant Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Thomas Campbell-USA TODAY Sports
"“I have a tremendous amount of respect for Andre and his career here in Houston. The conversations that Andre and I have had have been very positive about what we’re doing here as a team and, obviously offensively, what we’re doing here. As far as what Andre said, I’ll let him speak for himself. I can only tell you from my end we’ve had good, positive communication.”"
Who knows what is going to happen with Johnson and the Texans, but the sooner they get this situation solved, the better for the Texans and Johnson.
More from Houston Texans News
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
- There is just one way the Texans can lose the No. 1 pick
- Houston Texans: Dameon Pierce’s rookie year a bright spot in a season of losses
In other Texans news:
• ESPN wrote about the rookies of the Texans “falling in line.”
• Here is more on the first day of rookie camp in this article by the Houston Chronicle.
• CSN Houston writes about how Clowney wants to leave the playbook first.
Subscribe to the FanSided Toro Times Daily Newsletter for free by clicking here.