Houston Texans Roundup (5/17)
Oct 13, 2013; Houston, TX, USA; Houston Texans wide receiver Andre Johnson (80) warms up before the game against the St. Louis Rams at Reliant Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Thomas Campbell-USA TODAY Sports
Besides the Houston Texans’ eventual signing of No. 1 overall selection Jadeveon Clowney, the biggest question for the Texans right now is “Will Andre Johnson stay or leave?”
In an ESPN.com article, it says that first-year Texans head coach Bill O’Brien says “all talks have been positive,” quoting the head coach:
"“I have a tremendous amount of respect for Andre and his career here in Houston. The conversations that Andre and I have had have been very positive about what we’re doing here as a team and, obviously offensively, what we’re doing here. As far as what Andre said, I’ll let him speak for himself. I can only tell you from my end we’ve had good, positive communication.”"
Who knows what is going to happen with Johnson and the Texans, but the sooner they get this situation solved, the better for the Texans and Johnson.
More from Houston Texans News
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
- There is just one way the Texans can lose the No. 1 pick
- Houston Texans: Dameon Pierce’s rookie year a bright spot in a season of losses
In other Texans news:
• ESPN wrote about the rookies of the Texans “falling in line.”
• House of Houston wrote about J.J. Watt.
• Here is more on the first day of rookie camp in this article by the Houston Chronicle.
• In another Houston Chronicle article, they wrote about rookie QB Tom Savage.
• CSN Houston writes about how Clowney wants to leave the playbook first.
Follow the Toro Times on Twitter at @Texans_TT and like us on Facebook by clicking here.
Subscribe to the FanSided Toro Times Daily Newsletter for free by clicking here.