Houston Texans Roundup (5/5): 3 days until draft and still no answers
There are three days remaining until we reach draft day, and we still have no concrete answers as to who the Houston Texans will be selecting with the No. 1 overall pick in the 2014 NFL Draft.
The rumors have went from a lock of being South Carolina defensive end Jadeveon Clowney, to a possibility of Central Florida quarterback Blake Bortles, or back to Texas A&M QB Johnny Manziel.
I just hope the Texans’ draft plan isn’t drawing a name from a hat once Thursday night arrives.
The Texans have said they know who they want to take with the No. 1 pick, but they aren’t saying, so like I asked last week, I’ll ask again … Who do you want the Texans to draft with the No. 1 overall pick?
Who do you want the Texans to draft?
Waiting for this NFL Draft is like being a kid and waiting for Christmas. I wake up early being excited for it. I know there are presents under the tree, but I have to wait a few more days before they can be opened, and actually find out what the gifts are.
More from Houston Texans News
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
That is what this week is like.
In other Texans news:
• The official Texans site has created a potential defensive line draft board.
• House of Houston writes about Rick Smith and how others are weighing in on the draft.
• The Houston Chronicle’s Ultimate Texans blog says Brian Cushing is focused on a Week 1 return.
• Here is an article on J.J. Watt and how “Watt-mania” hasn’t dimmed by the Ultimate Texans.
• CSN Houston asks is a QB the hardest pick to make in the draft.
Follow the Toro Times on Twitter at @Texans_TT and like us on Facebook by clicking here.
Subscribe to the FanSided Toro Times Daily Newsletter for free by clicking here