January 25, 2014; Honolulu, HI, USA; Houston Texans cheerleader performs during the 2014 Pro Bowl Ohana Day at Aloha Stadium. Mandatory Credit: Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports
Each day we continue to get closer to the 2014 NFL Draft, with there no shortage of opinions as to who the Houston Texans should select with the No. 1 overall pick.
We all know I’m saying draft Jadeveon Clowney (DE, South Carolina) with the No.1 overall selection, then either draft a QB with the first pick of the second round, or trade back up into the first round for a quarterback, because it can be done.
More from Houston Texans News
- Houston Texans: Can Sean Payton really be the next head coach?
- Houston Texans Draft: Michael Mayer should be a no doubter at pick 12
- Houston Texans already telling fans the Davis Mills era is over
- Houston Texans have hand forced, waste no time in firing Lovie Smith
- Houston Texans: Pros and Cons of keeping Head Coach Lovie Smith
If Teddy Bridgewater would drop to the second round, the Texans would be hitting the lottery with the No. 33 overall selection, because I believe Bridgewater is being undervalued and underrated in this draft.
Four days away from the draft
Just my opinion.
In other Texans news:
• Here is Miss May of the Houston Texans cheerleaders, as provided by the Texans official web site.
• Here is a final mock draft of the third round by NFL Mocks of FanSided.
• USA Today says the Texans have a “Texas-sized dilemma.”
• Skip Bayless of ESPN said the Texans need to draft Manziel.
• Here are some rankings from the Ultimate Texans blog for each teams 2014 schedule.
Subscribe to the FanSided Toro Times Daily Newsletter for free by clicking here