Week 15 Monday NFL Power Rankings
Dec 15, 2013; Indianapolis, IN, USA; Indianapolis Colts outside linebacker Robert Mathis (98) sacks Houston Texans quarterback Case Keenum (7) in the end zone during the third quarter at Lucas Oil Stadium. The Colts won 25-3. Mandatory Credit: Pat Lovell-USA TODAY Sports
Rankings: The rest of the worst
26. New York Giants (23): Five interceptions later, and the Giants are playing like it is the start of the season.
27. Buffalo Bills (28): Bless their heart.
28. Atlanta Falcons (30): They finally won another game, too, and it was a gift from the Redskins. Merry Christmas from Mike Shanahan and the gang.
29. Oakland Raiders (27): I’ve seen worse Raiders teams, but you can’t lose to your rivals like that.
30. Washington Redskins (31): Kirk Cousins played decent, not great. He won’t be the full-time starter next season though.
31. Jacksonville Jaguars (29): The glass slipper is gone.
32. Houston Texans (32): There needs to be a mercy rule for this team … “Case Closed.”