– Danny Amendola: He is Wes Welker’s replacement, which means he is more than likely going to receive a lot of targets from Brady. He and Brady seem to have good chemistry, and he has a great matchup against the Bills.
– Miles Austin and Dez Bryant: Bryant is going to clean up this year and is a cornerback’s nightmare. Austin is healthy and is going to benefit from Bryant’s success. The defense is going to focus on Bryant, which will leave Austin open.
T.Y. Hilton: He’s playing the Raiders, which is a great matchup. Hilton is very explosive and can do damage from the slot.
– Pierre Garcon: He is healthy this year and is RG3’s favorite target. Garcon is going to do whatever he wants against Philly’s weak secondary.
– Julio Jones & Roddy White: The Falcons are going to have to put up a lot of points to keep up with the Saints on Sunday.
– Steve Smith: Richard Sherman is going to eat him alive this weekend.
– Mike Wallace: He is going against a tough Cleveland secondary. Wallace depends on the deep ball, and the Browns will prevent Wallace from burning them deep.