- Alfred Morris: He is playing Philly’s horrible run defense and should be able to cut through that defensive line like a knife through hot butter.
- David Wilson: Wilson is playing against a banged up Dallas d-line and should have plenty of opportunity to exploit it. He is very explosive, and if the Giants’ line can get a push up front, then Wilson will be very dangerous.
- Reggie Bush: In PPR leagues, he is going to be an asset and a must-start every week. Expect a lot of check-downs to him this season. He is the second option in the offense, and the underneath stuff is going to open for him because Megatron is going to command double teams and stretch the field.
- Steven Jackson: He is playing the Saints, one of the worst run defenses in the league. Matt Ryan is going to check down to him a lot, and he’s got no competition this year.
- Vick Ballard/Ahmad Bradshaw: They are playing the Raiders … need I say more?
- Eddie Lacy: His offensive line is horrible at run blocking, and he’s playing the 49ers.
- Ryan Mathews: The Texans’ run defense is going to shut him down this week. If you start him, don’t expect him to make an impact for your fantasy team.
- DeAngelo Williams: He’s playing Seattle’s defense, which is a horrible match-up. As he gets older, the slower he appears. Beware of starting him this week.
Tags: Fantasy Football