The Houston Texans have signed their undrafted free agents following the completion of the 2014 NFL Draft.
In total, the Texans have signed 23 undrafted free agents, then add in the 10 players drafted, that gives the Texans a total of 33 new players to battle with players who finished 2-14 last season.
The battles for spots on this roster are going to be very interesting to say the least under first-year Texans head coach Bill O’Brien.
Last season, the Texans lacked reliable depth at a variety of positions, so seeing who stays and who leaves from all of the players on the current roster will be a sign of things to come from the new regime in Houston.
Listed are the players the Texans signed as undrafted free agents:
• Lacoltan Bester, WR, Oklahoma
• Chris Coyle, TE, Arizona State
• Anthony Denham, TE, Utah
• Matt Feiler, T, Bloomsburg
• Kevin Forsch, G, Houston
• Travis Labhart, WR, Texas A&M
• Chris Martin, T, Central Florida
• Anthony McClung, WR, Cincinnati
• Kjleby Oiland, C, Montana
• Nathan Slaughter, WR, West Texas A&M
• Bryan Witzmann, T, South Dakota State
• Jason Ankrah, DE, Nebraska
• Austin Brown, LB, Miami (OH)
• Max Bullough, LB, Michigan State
• Tyrone Ezell, DT, Pittsburgh
• Sullivan Grosz, DT, Cal-Poly
• Cory Henry, DE, Florida Atlantic
• Terrance Lloyd, OLB, Baylor
• Chris McAllister, OLB, Baylor
• Leon Minto, DT, Johnson C Smith
• Marcus Williams, CB, North Dakota State
• Chris Young, LB, Arizona State
• Chris Boswell, K, Rice