Each day we continue to get closer to the 2014 NFL Draft, with there no shortage of opinions as to who the Houston Texans should select with the No. 1 overall pick.
We all know I’m saying draft Jadeveon Clowney (DE, South Carolina) with the No.1 overall selection, then either draft a QB with the first pick of the second round, or trade back up into the first round for a quarterback, because it can be done.
If Teddy Bridgewater would drop to the second round, the Texans would be hitting the lottery with the No. 33 overall selection, because I believe Bridgewater is being undervalued and underrated in this draft.
Just my opinion.
In other Texans news:
• Here is Miss May of the Houston Texans cheerleaders, as provided by the Texans official web site.
• Here is a final mock draft of the third round by NFL Mocks of FanSided.
• USA Today says the Texans have a “Texas-sized dilemma.”
• Skip Bayless of ESPN said the Texans need to draft Manziel.
• Here are some rankings from the Ultimate Texans blog for each teams 2014 schedule.
Subscribe to the FanSided Toro Times Daily Newsletter for free by clicking here