Does anyone else wish the NFL Draft would just get here already? As we inch ever so close to Thursday, May 8 everyone has an opinion on what the Houston Texans will do with the No. 1 overall selection.
Some say the Texans will take a QB with the No. 1 pick, others say a pass rusher, and some have said they could trade back in the draft for more picks.
We are honestly no closer than we were the day the Texans ended the season, as to who the team will select with the first pick.
The closer we get to the draft, I would like to see the Texans take a pass rusher with the first pick and go QB in round two or three.
It seems to make the most sense, as some QBs aren’t the guarantee I first thought they would be.
Either way we look at it, maybe this week we can start to narrow do the potential possibilities of who we all believe the Texans will select at No. 1 overall.
Give us your thoughts.
In other Texans news:
• Injuries hit the Texans harder in 2013 than in 2012 as looked at in an ESPN.com article by Tania Ganguli.
• Here is a look at Aaron Murray as posted on the official site of the Houston Texans.
• John McClain of the Houston Chronicle has an article on the best Texans draft picks by round in franchise history.
• Here is an article on Johnny Manziel and his Easter weekend as posted on CSN Houston.
• On Pro Football Talk, they have a post on how Bridgewater’s problems go beyond his Pro Day.
• In a column on the Houston Chronicle, John McClain said the Texans will go for a QB and pass rusher with first two picks in draft.
Subscribe to the Fansided Toro Times Daily Newsletter for free by clicking here