The Super Bowl is my absolute favorite sports day of the year.
I like March Madness and the World Series, but those events take at least a couple weeks, but my favorite day in sports and favorite sporting event is the Super Bowl.
The big game is just a few hours away, so I better make my Super Bowl predictions.
My 10 Predictions:
1. Game Result: Broncos 28, Seahawks 24
2. Super Bowl MVP: Peyton Manning
3. First TD of Game: Wes Welker
4. There will be no special teams TDs by either team
5. Peyton Manning won’t be sacked
6. The Broncos will score the longest TD of the game
7. Seattle will lead 14-7 at halftime
8. The opening kickoff will be a touchback
9. Marshawn Lynch will score 2 TDs
10. There will be no 2-point conversions
What are some of your Super Bowl predictions? Let us know at the Toro Times.
Subscribe to the Fansided Toro Times Daily Newsletter for free by clicking here.