6. Carolina Panthers (7): Cam Newton and Co. rebounded after last week’s loss.
7. Cincinnati Bengals (4): This team always has problems on the national slate. Can any Cincinnati sports team win in Pittsburgh?
8. Kansas City Chiefs (8): The Chiefs are dominating the teams they should. Jamaal Charles is still scoring touchdowns.
9. Chicago Bears (10): Watch out for this team. If Jay Cutler and the defense play that well for the remainder of the year, they’ll be dangerous.
10. Indianapolis Colts (11): What a difference a week … and having the Houston Texans on the schedule … can make.