Here are my “5 Bold Predictions” for tonight’s Sunday Night Football game for the Houston Texans at the San Francisco 49ers on NBC.
1. The Houston Texans will run for over 100 yards as a team. They accomplished this feat last week against the Seattle Seahawks, and they are more than capable of achieving that feat for the second consecutive week. If Duane Brown returns to the starting lineup for Houston, this will most likely occur.
2. For the third consecutive week, Houston Texans kicker Randy Bullock will be perfect in field goal attempts. In week two he went 0-for-3, since then he hasn’t missed.
3. The Texans will not lose a fourth quarter lead. I say this because I don’t know if the Texans will even have a lead in the final quarter. I will even say since this is “5 Bold Predictions” the Texans won’t lose a lead in the final 15 minutes even if they do have a lead in the fourth quarter.
4. I believe the Texans will actually look a little different on offense tonight. There is no way they play as stale or predictable as they have in previous games this season. I have a feeling we will see a different tempo on offense against the 49ers.
5. Houston will keep Matt Schaub off the ground tonight, which, will result in better play from the quarterback. Hey, these are bold predictions, so I can’t make all of them easily predictable.