Though I picked the Denver Broncos to defeat the Baltimore Ravens, I didn’t post the article soon enough to “officially” pick the winner of that game, but here are the rest of my Week 1 predictions. I’m just picking the winner straight up, no point spreads.
I’m just excited for the start of NFL games on Sundays and Monday nights, and I’ll post my predictions here each week, and my hope is the readers of the Toro Times will add their comments, along with their predictions for games each and every week of the 2013 NFL season.
The winner that I picked is the team listed to the right of the matchup.
Sunday, Sept. 8, 2013
- New England Patriots at Buffalo Bills — Patriots
- Tennessee Titans at Pittsburgh Steelers — Steelers
- Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints — Falcons
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers at New York Jets — Buccaneers
- Kansas City Chiefs at Jacksonville Jaguars — Chiefs
- Seattle Seahawks at Carolina Panthers — Seahawks
- Cincinnati Bengals at Chicago Bears — Bears
- Miami Dolphins at Cleveland Browns — Browns
- Minnesota Vikings at Detroit Lions — Vikings
- Oakland Raiders at Indianapolis Colts — Colts
- Green Bay Packers at San Francisco 49ers — 49ers
- Arizona Cardinals at St. Louis Rams — Cardinals
- New York Giants at Dallas Cowboys — Giants
Monday, Sept. 9, 2013
- Philadelphia Eagles at Washington Redskins — Redskins
- Houston Texans at San Diego Chargers — Texans
Tags: Nfl Predictions