Here’s what’s going on around the AFC South on Friday:
- Firstly, the NFL is making locker room camera’s mandatory during the 2013 season, according to Barry Wilner of the Houston Chronicle.
- Devin Moosaie of Titan Sized thinks the Titans should return to a run first offense. “It makes sense with an athletic quarterback in Jake Locker, who struggled at various stages last season in the passing game, and with the addition of running back Shonn Greene, who figures to play a role similar to that of Lendale White during his time with the Titans.”
- John Glennon of the Tennessean has a break down of the Titans recent free agency signings, and also a few quotes from general manager Ruston Webster.
- Luke Sims from Black and Teal debates whether or not former Falcons right tackle Tyson Clabo is a good fit for the Jacksonville Jaguars. “Further, the offensive line needs a rebuild and unless the Jaguars are fine with its quarterbacks getting sacked 50+ times a season, they likely won’y really know what they have at the quarterback position. This is especially crucial for Blaine Gabbert who is likely playing for his job in 2013.”
- Ryan O’Halloran of the Florida Times Union talks about the Jaguars latest acquisition at wide receiver Mohamed Massaquoi: “On the Jaguars’ early depth chart, Massaquoi would likely slide in behind Cecil Shorts, Justin Blackmon and Jordan Shipley.”
- Colts.com has a list of the top available centers likely to go in this year’s draft. There’s also some quotes from Alabama prospect Barrett Jones.
Follow Ryan Cook on Twitter.